- EARLY ARRIVAL. Need to move-in before Official Move-In day? Bromley Hall offers Early Arrival beginning Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 8:00am. There is a nightly fee for Early Arrival, two meals are included on August 19 – 21. Residents must submit their online Early Arrival Application by August 5, 2019. Applications will be approved based on room availability, residents will be notified of their approval status within 10 business days of application submission. *Note there are no assigned move-in times for Early Arrival.
- MOVE-IN. Official Move-In day is Thursday, August 22, 2019 starting at 8:00am. Assigned Move-In times will be sent with Room Assignments on or before July 19th, 2019.
- DINING HALL. The Bromley Hall Dining Hall will be open during limited hours August 19 – 21, 2019. There will be a cookout for all residents and their families on August 22, then regular meals will start for the semester at 8:00am on August 23, 2019.
- PARKING. Short-term parking is available at Bromley Hall for move-in. Please note though that there will be special traffic flow and parking procedures for high-traffic move-in days. For detailed information on traffic flow, parking, Move-in process, and more, please review our Bromley Hall 2019 Move-In Day Map .
- Check out our Champaign-Urbana Map, or learn more about our Location.
- ROOM/ ROOMMATE ASSIGNMENTS. You can find and confirm roommates within our Resident Portal. Roommates must have the same requested room type. To request a suite mate, please email email@example.com. All roommates and suite mates must be requested/confirmed by June 15th, 2019. Room Assignments will be emailed to your University Email Address in by July 19th, 2019. Not sure how to get your @illinois.edu address? Just claim your NetId online and follow the steps to set up your University Email Account.
- PACKING TIPS. Check out our Pre-Move-In Guide for a complete list of what to bring with and what to leave at home this fall, and what to expect on move-in day. If you want to loft your own bed, please make sure to review the City of Champaign requirements below. If you would like your bed lofted through Bedloft.com, the deadline to sign up for a bed loft and have it installed before move-in is August 4, 2019.
- STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? Review the list of Helpful Links below for information on Room Measurements, Bed Lofting, and more. Also, check out our FAQ for a complete list of our most commonly asked questions and answers.
FORMS + DOCUMENTS