BROMLEY Fall Break Information
November 23 @ 8:00 pm - December 1 @ 12:00 pm
Bromley Hall is officially closed during all University recognized academic breaks. As such, no residents will be allowed to stay in the building over the break. If you are planning on staying in Champaign over break, you will need to find other accommodations outside of Bromley Hall for the week.
Bromley Hall officially closes Friday, November 22nd at 8:00 PM
Meal service closes for break after dinner on Friday, November 22nd
- If your travel plans require you to stay the night of Friday, November 22nd, the Resident Director must be contacted with this request by the end of the day on Monday, November 18th. To complete this request, email the Resident Director at email@example.com and include: your name, your room number, and your reason you are requesting to stay in the building.
- Please be advised, if your request to remain at Bromley on Friday, November 22nd is approved by the Resident Director, you must leave the building by Saturday, November 23rd by 11:00 AM. No Exceptions.
- No outside guests will be allowed to stay in the building overnight on Friday, November 22nd .
- When the last person leaves the room for the break, please make sure to:
- Shut off all lights & water
- Close the windows
- Close and lock both bathroom and hallway doors