- This event has passed.
Spring Break 2019
March 16 @ 11:00 am - March 24 @ 12:00 pm
As with all University Holidays, Bromley Hall will officially be closed during spring break. Please read below for complete closure details and dates.
FRIDAY, MARCH 15
- Bromley Hall Dining closes after Dinner
We encourage all residents to leave Bromley Hall by 8:00pm. If you need to stay at Bromley Hall on Friday, March 15, please make your request to the RESIDENT DIRECTOR by March 12th.
SATURDAY, MARCH 16
- Bromley Hall officially closes at 11:00am
All residents must leave the building prior to this time, and will not be allowed back into the building until the building reopens.
SUNDAY, MARCH 24
- Bromley Hall officially reopens at 12:00pm
MONDAY, MARCH 25
- Bromley Hall Dining resumes with Breakfast
BEFORE LEAVING YOUR ROOM, REVIEW THIS CHECK LIST:
- WATER FAUCETS TURNED OFF
- BATHROOM & HALL DOORS LOCKED
- WINDOWS SHUT & LOCKED
- PERISHABLE ITEMS REMOVED FROM REFRIGERATOR (Do NOT unplug your refrigerator)
- REMOVE TRASH FROM YOUR ROOM
- TURN OFF LIGHTS
- PICK UP ANY PACKAGES IN MAILROOM
- PRINT OUT ANY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & REMEMBER YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND/OR PASSPORT