I feel good about our daughter being a resident at Bromley Hall. Thank you for your hospitality and kindness!
The Top Five Reasons I Chose Bromley Hall
1) Space – Bromley Hall holds some of the biggest residence hall rooms on campus. There is plenty of room to comfortably loft your bed, have a futon and still have enough room for a flat screen TV and sound system. Being in a band, I was concerned about enough space to store my guitars and amp. The room exceeded my expectations and allows me to store all of my equipment.
2) Bathrooms – Having my own bathroom was a must. The idea of sharing a bathroom with an entire floor did not appeal to me. Having a bathroom that connects two rooms together is the perfect fit. Sharing a bathroom with fewer people reduces conflict between roommates about who gets to use the bathroom and when.
3) Location – Bromley has one of, if not the best, locations on campus. Located just three blocks from the quad and two blocks from Green Street, everywhere you need to go is located within a ten-minute walk.
4) Reputation – Having older friends who had lived at Bromley in the past, I was excited to be able to live here. Hearing about their great living and social experiences made me eager to live here. After living here for two years, I will testify that Bromley Hall has an awesome atmosphere to live in and the nicest, most outgoing residents.
5) Food – Although there are some complainers out there, Bromley Hall always has something great to eat. No matter what type of food you are craving, the dining hall will always have something that meets your needs.